Enjoy full-mouth restoration and reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction, or full-mouth restoration, is a term used to describe various dental procedures performed to improve the function and appearance of a person’s teeth. It can correct bites, tooth wear, tooth loss, and other dental problems. Full-mouth reconstruction may be right for you if you are unhappy with your smile or if you are experiencing pain in your mouth. Your team in Greenbelt, Maryland, at Greenway Dental Group will work with you to create a dental treatment plan that meets your individual and unique needs.
What services are used in full-mouth rehabilitation treatment?
There are many services that may be used in full-mouth reconstruction, depending on your individual needs. Services may include:
- Dental implants: Dental implants are artificial roots placed into the jawbone to support replacement teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: A porcelain veneer is best described as a very thin shell made of a ceramic material bonded to the front surfaces of the teeth. They can be used to improve the appearance of misshapen, discolored, or slightly misaligned teeth.
- Crowns: Dental crowns are ceramic “caps” placed over the entire tooth. They can be made from porcelain, metal, or a combination of materials.
- Bridges: Dental bridges are common restorations used to fill the space created by one or more missing teeth. These restorations are typically made from porcelain or metal and are supported by natural teeth or dental implants.
- Dentures: Dentures are easily removable appliances that can be used to replace missing teeth.
Your dentist at Greenway Dental Group can work with you to determine which services are right for you based on your individual needs.
What is the process of full-mouth reconstruction?
The process of full-mouth reconstruction will vary depending on the services used. In general, the method may involve one or more visits to your dentist’s office. During your first visit, your dentist will examine your mouth and take x-rays to develop a treatment plan. If you decide to continue with treatment, our dentist will schedule additional appointments to complete the procedures.
Call today to learn more about restoring your smile!
Full-mouth reconstruction can give you a smile that you can be proud of. It can also enhance and improve your oral health and quality of life. If you are considering full mouth reconstruction, talk to the Greenway Dental Group of Greenbelt, MD team, to see if it is right for you! Call (301) 778-2806 today!