Enhance Your Oral Health and Wellness With General Dentistry Services
Drs. Alex Shklyar, Shawn Na, and Madueke Ekoh of Greenway Dental Group of Greenbelt, Maryland, are dental professionals committed to providing the best care possible for patients in the community, including general dentistry services. Whether you require a cleaning or a full smile makeover, our team can assist by providing a selection of procedures and treatments to choose from. We invite you to learn more about what our providers can help you achieve regarding your oral health and wellness.
What are some of the general dentistry services offered at Greenway Dental Group?
Some of the services provided by our general dentists include:
- Preventative care: This includes routine cleanings, exams, and x-rays. Preventive dental care aims to catch problems early before they become more serious–and more expensive! We work hard to keep patients from developing concerns such as tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Restorative care: This involves treating problems that have already developed, such as cavities or gum disease. Restorative care can include fillings, crowns, bridges, or dentures. All of these are available at our office to restore the smile after problems have occurred.
- Cosmetic dentistry: This encompasses a variety of procedures to improve the appearance of your teeth. Cosmetic dentistry includes professional-grade teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and composite resin bonding. Cosmetic dentistry may also be used to combine a variety of procedures to achieve a full smile makeover, sometimes called full mouth reconstruction.
- Orthodontics: This is a field of dentistry that deals with correcting alignment problems with the teeth. Orthodontic treatment can involve braces or other appliances.
- Endodontics: This is a specific branch of dentistry that deals with treating the pulp and root of the tooth. Endodontic procedures can include root canals and pulpotomies.
Request an appointment at Greenway Dental Group today!
If you live in Greenbelt, MD, and want to learn more about general dentistry services and other treatments available, call (301) 778-2806 to request an appointment at 7525 Greenway Center Drive, Suite #102. Our dentists are available to assist with a wide range of treatments for the smile’s health, beauty, and function!