Restoration dentistry can repair and enhance the smile!
Restorative dentistry, also known as restoration dentistry, allows patients to fix common issues within the smile and repair the teeth while improving their appearance and function. Drs. Alex Shklyar, Shawn Na, and Madueke Ekoh of Greenway Dental Group are excited to offer a range of services to patients in Greenbelt, Maryland.
What are restorative dentistry services available?
At Greenway Dental Group, we are excited to offer the following treatment options for our patients:
- Dental crowns – dental crowns, or “caps,” are made of porcelain and cover teeth that might be affected by damage or decay.
- Root canal therapy – when an infection causes pain and discomfort inside a tooth, it can result in the need for procedures such as root canal therapy as an alternative to permanent tooth extraction.
- Tooth-colored fillings – patients with cavities will require fillings to repair their teeth, and our team is pleased to use a composite resin material to do so. This material blends in with the natural tooth enamel for cosmetic repair.
- Composite resin bonding – the same material used for tooth-colored fillings can be used in restoring a tooth that has been either chipped, cracked, or permanently stained.
- Dental bridges – replacing one or more teeth in the dental arch is easy with a dental bridge, which is a fixed restoration that uses adjacent teeth for support.
- Dental implants – one of the best ways to replace one or more teeth is with dental implants, which are titanium posts that can replace one, several, or all the teeth in the dental arch with a permanent and fixed restoration.
- Full-mouth restoration – full-mouth restoration, sometimes referred to as full-mouth reconstruction or a smile makeover, is a combination of therapeutic dentistry procedures to repair the smile’s function, health, and appearance.
How do I find out more about restorative dentistry?
Restorative dentistry makes it easier than ever to repair the smile and restore function and beauty. Call Greenway Dental Group of Greenbelt, MD, to discuss your options with our team. The office is at 7525 Greenway Center Drive, Suite #102, and can be reached by phone at (301) 778-2806.